Jerry Yan Fan Meet in Manila 2004

My first time to see Jerry Yan at NBC Tent for Bench endorsement. I ask my brother Azrael to cover the event. His first experience in vlogging! I'll write a blog post about this memorable-chaotic-unforgettable experience!

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Part 2 - Exclusive Guang Yu and Jerry Radio Interview ~ 17th June 2009

credits to kym@nbbbs.com

光﹕不會吧﹗第一通電話是誰﹖喂。
Guang : You won’t, right! Let’s see who is the first caller? Hello.

歌迷1﹕喂﹐你好﹐光禹哥好﹐阿旭好。
Jerry Fan #1 : Hello, how are you, Big Brother Guang Yu and how are you, Jerry?

旭﹕你好。
Jerry : How are you?

光﹕你開不開心﹖
Guang : Aren’t you happy?

歌迷1﹕開心﹗
Jerry Fan #1 : Very happy!

光﹕你是第一個﹐我問你﹐現在阿旭如果在你面前﹐你會抱他哪裡﹖
Guang : You are the first so I want to ask if Jerry were right in front of you now, where would you hug him?

歌迷1﹕我就喔。。。
Jerry Fan #1 : I will . . .

光﹕你敢抱他嗎﹖他在你面前﹐你敢抱他嗎﹖
Guang : Do dare hug him? If he is in front of you, do you dare hug him?

歌迷1﹕不敢﹐我怕被扁。哈哈。
Jerry Fan #1 : I won’t dare as I’, sacred of getting beaten up, ha ha.

光﹕你怕被別人萹﹐是不是﹖
Guang : You are afraid that others would beat you up, is it?

歌迷1﹕對啊﹐哈哈。
Jerry Fan #1 : Yes, ha ha.

光﹕那你想不想抱他﹖
Guang : Then do you want to hug him?

歌迷1﹕我其實說真的﹐一定想。
Jerry Fan #1 : Actually I do wish to in fact.

光﹕一定想是不是﹖我給你幾個選擇﹐你跟他如果有5分鐘的時間﹐第一個﹕你想要跟他一起游泳﹐他教你游泳﹐這是第一個選擇。第二個是﹕他就在你面前﹐為你唱一只歌﹐而且就看着你﹐為你唱一首歌。第三個就是他跟你說話。
Guang : I’m sure you do. Let me give you some choices, if you have 5 mins alone with him, would you Number 1 : Would you want to swim with him? He will be teaching you how to swim and that is the first choice. Number 2 is if he is in front of you and he is singing a song for you whilst looking at you. The 3rd is that he will chat with you.

歌迷1﹕說話﹖
Jerry Fan #1 : Just talking?

光﹕就是你要跟他談什麼﹐他就是在燭光下﹐這樣親密地聊五分鐘。然後第四個﹐他抱着你跳一隻舞﹐或者他帶着你跳一隻舞﹐但不講話哦﹐只有這樣﹐這四個。一種是游泳﹐游泳當然就是該漏的都漏了﹐對不對這四種﹐你要哪一種﹖
Guang : Under the candlelight, you can talk anything to him. An intimate 5 mins chat. Then for the 4th, he will hold you fro a dance. He will ead you in a dance but no talking. So that is the 4th. One is swimming so in a swim all can be seen. These are the 4 kinds, which would you choose?

歌迷1﹕我要說話啊。
Jerry Fan #1 : I want to have a chat.

光﹕你騙人﹗
Guang : You are lying!

歌迷1﹕真的。
Jerry Fan #1 : Really.

光﹕說話﹐你現在都有啦﹗
Guang : Just talking, you are doing that right now!

歌迷1﹕可是我們真的很少有機會﹐可以跟他好好地說說話啊﹖
Jerry Fan #1 : But we really hardly have an chances to have a good talk with him right?

光﹕你真的不要他教你游泳﹖他帶你游泳﹖
Guang : Don’t you want him to teach you how to swim? He is helping you along in the swim?

歌迷1﹕不要﹐因為他身材好﹐我們身材不好。
Jerry Fan #1 : No, because his figure is very good but ours aren’t.

光﹕這個是重點﹐那你真的不要他抱着你跳一隻舞﹖
Guang : That is the crux of the matter, then what about holding you for a dance?

歌迷1﹕這樣很尷尬吧﹖
Jerry Fan #1 : Won’t that be very awkward?

光﹕那你不要他為你唱一首歌﹖
Guang : How about him singing a song for you?

歌迷1﹕我怕他。。。
Jerry Fan #1 : I’m worried that he might . . .

光﹕不是我們的錯喔﹗這真的是你的電話斷迅喔﹗
Guang : It’s not our fault! Your call got cut-off!

旭﹕我也沒拔電話線喔﹗
Jerry : I didn’t pull off the phone wire either!

工作人員﹕我們還在接電話喔﹗
Crew : We are still taking her call!

光﹕你跳入黃河也洗不清。你拔的嗎﹖你怕選游泳嗎﹖哈哈﹗
Guang : There’s really no way to prove. You pull it off right? Cause you are scared of swimming, right? Ha ha!

旭﹕她怎麼會這樣﹖我還想說可以打進來很厲害﹐因為以前我是家族朋友﹐我要打進來﹐我都。。。
Jerry : How could she do that? I was just about to say that she is really great as she can get through. Cause when I tried before as a family member of the Ye Guang Jia Zu, I couldn’t . . .

光﹕打不進來是不是﹖
Guang : You couldn’t get through?

旭﹕對啊。我本來還想說跟她說恭喜。
Jerry : Yes and I was going to congratulate her.

光﹕哇﹗好可惜﹐看她呆一會兒還記不得進來﹐好不好﹖你加油﹗不過﹐她已經選了﹐她要跟你說話5分鐘。
Guang : Wow! Such a pity, let’s see if she will call back later, ok? Do your best! But we know her choice, she wants to talk to you for 5 mins.

光﹕喂。
Guang : Hello.

歌迷2﹕阿旭。
Jerry Fan #2 : Jerry.

旭﹕Hello﹐你好﹗
Jerry : Hello, how are you!

歌迷2﹕我是高雄的小佩。
Jerry Fan #2 : I’m Xiao Pei from Gao Xiong.

旭﹕小佩﹐你好﹗
Jerry : How are you, Xiao Pei!

光﹕小佩﹐你現在在高雄嗎﹖
Guang : Xiao Pei so you are in Gao Xiong now?

歌迷2﹕是啊﹗我在我家啊。
Jerry Fan #2 : Yes, I’m calling from home.

光﹕家裡是不是﹖
Guang : From your place is it?

歌迷2﹕對。
Jerry Fan #2 : Yes.

光﹕那你剛剛有聽到我提到的問題﹖你想要跟他過哪一種關係5分鐘﹖
Guang : Did you hear my questions just now? If you could spend 5 mins with Jerry, which kind of relationship would you wish to have with him?

歌迷2﹕哪一種關係﹖兄妹吧﹖
Jerry Fan #2 : Which kind of relationship? Brother and sister?


光﹕等一下﹐等一下﹐我剛從不是說第一個他教你你游泳﹐第二個就是。。。
Guang : Wait a minute, hang on, I just said that the 1st is for him to teach you to swim and the 2nd is . . .

旭﹕握手嗎﹖
Jerry : Shaking hands?

光﹕唱歌﹐只唱歌﹐就是對你唱歌5分鐘﹐然後你就是唯一的觀眾。第三個是說話﹐第四個是跳舞﹐不講話。 你要哪一種﹖
Guang : Singing, just singing so he will sing for 5 mins to you and you are his only audience. The 3rd is chatting and the 4th is dancing but no talking. Which would you choose?

歌迷2﹕說話。
Jerry Fan #2 : Talking.

光﹕騙人﹗你們都好做作喔﹗
Guang : Liar! All of you are putting on an act!

工作人員﹕你干嘛這樣講﹗人家真的好想說話啊﹗
Crew : How could you say that! They might really just want to talk!

歌迷2﹕真的﹐聊天就OK了﹗
Jerry Fan #2 : Really, it’s ok just for a chat!

工作人員﹕你只要坐在那裡就像你們兩個人這樣﹐一直聊天真的很不容易耶﹗
Crew : Do you know to just be like the 2 of them sitting down and chatting isn’t as easy as you think!

光﹕真的嗎﹖你覺得你要只要跟旭有5分鐘親密說話的那種感覺就好了。
Guang : Really so? You feel that you just want to have an intimate chat with Jerry for 5 mins is enough?

歌迷2﹕對﹐然後還要雙手緊握。
Jerry Fan #2 : Yes and we would have to hold each others’ hands tightly.

光﹕你看﹗
Guang : See what I mean!

工作人員﹕那你就多加要求了﹐不行耶。
Crew : So you have extra requests but you can’t.

光﹕不能有額外的要求﹐就有了吧﹖
Guang : No extra requests will be entertained.

歌迷2﹕可以嗎﹖
Jerry Fan #2 : But can I?

光﹕可以﹐可以﹐你把手伸出來。
Guang : Yes, you can. Just stretch out your hands.

歌迷2﹕我伸出來了﹗我伸出來啦﹗你有摸到嗎﹖
Jerry Fan #2 : I’ve stretched out my hands! I’ve stretched them out! Can you feel them?

光﹕有﹐有摸到。
Guang : Yes, I can.

旭﹕我有摸到光禹哥的手。哈哈﹗
Jerry : I can feel Big Brother Guang Yu’s hands, ha ha!

歌迷2﹕不好意思﹐因為今天我們的那個毛球生日﹐可以祝她生日快樂嗎﹖
Jerry Fan #2 : Please excuse me but today is my pal Mao Qiu’s birthday so can you wish her Happy Birthday?

旭﹕可以啊﹐毛球﹐我是言承旭﹐在這邊祝你生日快樂﹐希望你每天都要很開心哦﹗
Jerry : Sure, Mao Qiu, I’m Yan Cheng Xu. Wishing you Happy Birthday here and I hope that you will be happy every day!

歌迷2﹕謝謝﹐我代她謝謝你。她一定會很開心﹐她一定有在聽。
Jerry Fan #2 : Thanks, I’m thanking you on her behalf. She will definitely be very happy and I’m sure she heard it.

光﹕那我問你你要問言承旭什麼﹖
Guang : Anything you wish to ask Yan Cheng Xu?

歌迷2﹕最近拍戲辛苦吧﹖
Jerry Fan #2 : Is filming very hard work?

光﹕他一定說還好啦﹗
Guang : He will surely answer yes right!

旭﹕很辛苦啊﹗
Jerry : Yes, it is!

光﹕你嚇很瞎耶﹗你怎麼問這麼遜的問題﹖
Guang : How could you ask such an obvious question! You couldn’t have asked a worst question.

歌迷2﹕腦袋一片空白﹐只是想跟他說專輯很好聽。
Jerry Fan #2 : My mind is a blank but I just want to say that his album is really nice.

旭﹕真的嗎﹖謝謝﹗
Jerry : Really? Thanks!

歌迷2﹕我喜歡‘愚人節’。
Jerry Fan #2 : I like ‘April Fools’ Day’.

旭﹕啊﹗真的嗎﹖謝謝﹗
Jerry : Oh! Really? Thanks!

光﹕可是專輯還沒發耶﹗你怎麼知道‘愚人節’呢﹖
Guang : But the album isn’t out! How do you know the song?

歌迷2﹕就是有那種片段可以聽啦﹗
Jerry Fan #2 : There are parts of it that you listen online!

光﹕哦﹐已經有片段可以聽了。
Guang : Oh, there are already parts of it online.

歌迷2﹕是新力的聽歌都有片段可以聽。
Jerry Fan #2 : It’s at SONY, there are parts of the song that you listen to.

光﹕真的啊﹗好﹗好﹗
Guang : Really! That’s good!

歌迷2﹕我有個問題﹐剛才阿旭不是有說﹐他有找到那個開心的動力。
Jerry Fan #2 : I have a question. Jerry mentioned before that he found the motivation for happiness.

光 & 旭﹕是。
Guang & Jerry : Yes.

歌迷2﹕那什麼是他的動力啊﹖
Jerry Fan #2 : So where does his motivation come from?

旭﹕我的開心動力就是哦﹐嗯﹐我覺得我越來越找到那個珍惜自己﹐因為嗯﹐到現在還有很多人願意給我機會﹐然後跟着我一起成長﹐然後讓我知道說我還可以做得 更好。然後我越來越珍惜我身邊的工作人員﹐或者是我出去工作的時候﹐然後看到別人的辛苦﹐然後就會讓我更覺得我有很大的力量﹐可以再去﹐再努力這樣。
Jerry : My motivation for happiness is . . . mmm . . . I feel that I can treasure myself more. Because there are so many people giving me opportunities and growing along with me. So I know that I have to be better. And I treasure those who work along side me. Or when I work, I can see how hard the crew members have worked, I feel I have a lot more strength to do even better and work even harder.

光﹕是﹐這就是珍惜他現在的一切。
Guang : Yes, so he treasures everything of his present.

旭﹕對。
Jerry : Yes.

光﹕這是快樂的動力。他現在是活在現在﹐而不是活在問題裡面。
Guang : That is the motivation of his happiness. He is living for now and not in his problems.

旭﹕對﹐像我那時候﹐就是看一本書﹐然後它講一句話﹐我覺得還蠻有意思的。它說當你的身體還有體溫的時候﹐你要對周遭的人要有更多多關懷﹑更多的幫助﹐因為當你身體冰冷的時候﹐你什麼都不能做了。我覺得我以前浪費了很多時間在。。。
Jerry : Yes, like I was reading a book before, in it was a line that I felt very rather meaningful. It said that as long as your body has warmth, you must show more concern and help those around you more. Cause when your body is cold, you can no longer do anything. I feel that I’ve wasted a lot of time before.

光﹕憂鬱啊。
Guang : Being depressed.

旭﹕憂鬱啊﹐抱怨啦﹐然後覺得自己什麼都不夠好﹐但我現在覺得要更珍惜很多的時間﹐做更多不管是對自己﹑或對身邊的人更有意義﹐可以幫助到別人的事情。
Jerry : Depressed or complaining that I’m not good enough. But now I feel that I treasure more and have done more for not only myself but also those around me. To be more meaningful and be help others.

光﹕是﹐你知道這是什麼歌嗎﹖
Guang : Yes, do you know this song?

歌迷2﹕愚人節。
Jerry Fan #2 : April Fools’ Day.

光﹕你猜一下﹐這首歌會不會打﹖
Guang : Would you like to guess if this song will be promoted?

歌迷2﹕你說什麼﹖
Jerry Fan #2 : What did you say?

光﹕會不會打﹖主打﹖
Guang : I mean will it be promoted as a main song?

歌迷2﹕應該是第四播了以後吧﹖
Jerry Fan #2 : It should be after the 4th in line right?

光﹕你這個答案蠻好的﹐應該是第四播以後。
Guang : That is a good answer, it should be after the 4th.

旭﹕好聰明﹐應該是還要更後。。。
Jerry : You are smart, it should be even after that . . .

歌迷2﹕不過﹐‘在KTV說我愛你’也很好聽。
Jerry Fan #2 : ‘Saying I love you at the KTV’ is also very nice.

旭﹕謝謝﹗
Jerry : Thanks!

光﹕她說得好仔細耶﹗
Guang : She is very detailed in her comments.

歌迷2﹕那今天記者會很贊﹐雖然我沒有去﹐可以20﹑21會去。
Jerry Fan #2 : Although I didn’t go, the Press Conference was wonderful today. But I will come on the 20th and 21st.

旭﹕真的嗎﹖
Jerry : Really?

歌迷2﹕真的。
Jerry Fan #2 : Yes, for sure.

旭﹕謝謝﹗
Jerry : Thanks!

光﹕言承旭﹐你在這裡先把活動﹐先告訴大家。
Guang : Yan Cheng Xu, would like to tell everyone the details of the event?

旭﹕我在6月21號﹐下午2點﹐然後會在微風廣場有一個簽唱會。那是大概只有這一場的簽唱會。
Jerry : On the 21st of June at 2 pm, I will be having a signing at the Breeze Centre. This is the one and only signing event.

光﹕哇﹗只有這一場。
Guang : Wow! Only one.

旭﹕因為最近在軋戲﹐所以就比較﹐真的沒有時間可以。。。
Jerry : Because I’m still shooting so I’m very busy and have really do not have much time . . .

光﹕比較忙﹐真的哦﹐很珍惜哦。
Guang : Really very busy, we must treasure it.

旭﹕希望可以看到好多老朋友﹐然後新朋友﹐然後希望可以和大家分享我覺得我變了﹐然後我很開心的感受。
Jerry : So I hope to see all the old and new friends and hope that everyone can see how I’ve changed and that I will be very happy.

光﹕對﹐好﹐謝謝你。
Guang : Yes, that’s fine. Thanks.

旭迷3﹕喂﹐是我嗎﹖
Jerry Fan #3 : Hello, is it my turn?

光 ﹕對﹐是你。
Guang : Yes, it’s you.

旭迷3﹕Jerry﹐你好。光禹﹐你好。
Jerry Fan #3 : How are you, Jerry? How are you, Guang Yu?

光﹕水瓶座﹐你好。
Guang : How are you, Aquarius?

旭迷3﹕我是打電話來想幫Jerry加油。
Jerry Fan #3 : I called to cheer Jerry on.

光﹕是。嗯。
Guang : Yes, I see.

旭﹕謝謝。
Jerry : Thanks.

旭迷3﹕我有看你以前演的‘流星花園’和‘麻辣先師’。
Jerry Fan #3 : I saw you before in ‘Meteor Garden’ and ‘Spicy Teacher’.

旭﹕哈哈﹐真的嗎﹖
Jerry : Ha ha, really?

旭迷3﹕是﹐我覺得你蠻有大將之風的。
Jerry Fan #3 : Yes, I felt that you really could carry your own then.

旭﹕謝謝﹐謝謝。
Jerry : Thanks, thanks.

光﹕那現在呢﹖
Guang : What about now?

旭迷3﹕現在哦。
Jerry Fan #3 : Now?

光﹕你說以前他有大將之風﹐那現在呢﹖。。。已經是大將啦﹐哈哈。
Guang : You said that he could carry his own before but what about now? . . . He is already a Star, ha ha.

旭迷3﹕是啊﹗其實他還沒出道之前﹐我有在一個選秀的SHOW﹐看到他。那時候﹐他有講說他的偶像是馬景濤嘛﹐可是好像那個比賽﹐到後來總決賽﹐你沒有參加了嘛。我就沒有看到你。
Jerry Fan #3 : Yes! Before he was in this line, I saw him in a competition. He said that his Idol was Ma Jing Tao but he didn’t participate in the Finals. I didn’t see you.

光﹕他好恐怖哦﹗
Guang : He’s really scary!

旭﹕是啊﹐好厲害哦。
Jerry : Yes, he really knows a lot!

光﹕他都記得那幾十年前﹐沒有﹐還沒到幾十年前。
Guang : He still remembers what happened more than 10 years ago, no not even 10 years yet.

旭﹕哈哈。
Jerry : Ha ha.

光﹕都記得那麼久的事。
Guang : But it was so long ago.

旭﹕小弟才三十出頭。
Jerry : Your younger brother here is only 30 plus years old.

光﹕那你還有什麼言承旭的資料嗎﹖
Guang : Do you still have other information about Yan Cheng Xu?

旭迷3﹕沒有﹐我想說你現在算是偶像劇的鼻祖嘛﹐那最近新生代的男演員也蠻多的﹐就是紛紛串起來﹐那你有沒有注意到一下他們的境況﹐還有你有沒有比較欣賞的一些新生代的男演員﹖
Jerry Fan #3 : No, but I can say that you are the one who started the Idol Drame trend. With so many new males leads coming up, have you noticed anyone or do you admire anyone in particular?

光﹕嗯﹐或者你也想要合作的﹖
Guang : Mmm, maybe even wishing to collaborate with anyone?

旭迷3﹕是啊。
Jerry Fan #3 : Yes, that too.

旭﹕嗯﹐我覺得﹐因為我平常其實還蠻忙的嘛﹐真的沒有太多的機會﹐不過因為我認識吳尊﹐那我覺得吳算是新生代來講﹐他人非常好﹐然後很善良的一個小朋友﹐然後我各人是還蠻欣賞他的。
Jerry : I feel that I’m so busy, I seldom have many opportunities. But I know Wu Zhun and feel that amongst the younger male lead, he is a very good person, a very kind guy. I personally rather admire him.

光﹕然後你跟他合作過‘籃球火’。
Guang : You collaborated with him in ‘HotShot’.

旭﹕而且我們私地下﹐就是朋友嘛。
Jerry : Privately we are friends too.

光﹕那個籃球。
Guang : In basketball.

旭﹕而且我們也私第下﹐常常約打籃球嘛。
Jerry : Yes, we do play basketball often as well.

光﹕所以才有‘籃球火’﹐對不對﹖
Guang : So then you have ‘HotShot’ right?

旭﹕對啊﹐對啊。
Jerry : Yes, yes.

光﹕希望將來再跟他合作。
Guang : Do you hope to collaborate with him again.

旭﹕我希望他可以越來越好﹐我覺得台灣現在好像就是可以慢慢有很多不錯的。。。
Jerry : I hope that he’ll be even better and I feel that Taiwan seems be be gradually having more good . . .

光﹕優秀的新生代演員。
Guang : Outstanding new male leading actors.[/]b

旭﹕那應該都要互相鼓勵﹐這樣加油。
Jerry : So we should encourage each other to do better.

光﹕好﹐水瓶座﹐他的新專輯﹐你要好好支持哦﹐好不好﹖
Guang : Fine so Aquarius what about his new album? You will support right?

旭迷3﹕我想請問一下﹐我一個那個香港的朋友﹐她也算是那個師奶歌迷嘛﹐她說是想請問一下Jerry說她說你生日之前﹐她有寄一件她親手織的毛衣﹐然後上面有繡上你的名字﹐她是寄到你們公司﹐不知道你有沒有收到嗎﹖
Jerry Fan #3 : I just wish to ask something, I have a friend from Hong Kong. She is a more senior fan and she wants to ask if Jerry received the sweater that she knitted. She sent before your Birthday and even embroidered your name. She sent to your Company, did you receive it?

旭﹕繡我名字的毛衣﹐我好像有印象﹐我記得有看過。
Jerry : A sweated with my name embroidered, I believe I’ve seen it.

旭迷3﹕她的名字是佩芬啦﹐她說可不可以在空中說幾句跟她祝福的話﹐她蠻想念你的。
Jerry Fan #3 : Her name is Pei Fen and she asks if you could say a few words of well-wished as she rather misses you.

光﹕她現在也可能已經在聽吧﹗
Guang : She could be listening now!

旭﹕好﹐佩芬﹐你好﹐我是言承旭﹐然後謝謝你送我的毛衣。然後希望你一切都好﹐希望我們以後一起加油﹐一起努力。好﹐謝謝。
Jerry : Fine, Pei Fen, how are you? I’m Yan Cheng Xu. Thanks for your sweater and hope that all is well for you. So I hope that we can keep doing our best. Thanks.

旭迷3﹕好﹐謝謝。拜拜﹗
Jerry Fan #3 : Thanks, bye bye!

旭 & 光﹕好﹐拜拜﹐謝謝。
Jerry & Guang : Yes, bye bye, thanks.

光﹕Hello﹐你好。
Guang : Hello, how are you?

旭迷4﹕Hello﹐光禹哥﹐你好。還有阿旭﹐你好。
Jerry Fan #4 : Hello, Big Brother Guang Yu. How are you, Jerry?

光 & 旭﹕好。
Guang & Jerry : How are you?

旭迷4﹕我是小玲姐。
Jerry Fan #4 : I am Big Sister Xiao Ling.

光﹕小玲姐。
Guang : Big Sister Xiao Ling.

旭﹕哈哈﹐好厲害哦。
Jerry : Ha ha, you are really something.

旭迷4﹕我是在JERRY去蒙古的時候﹐我剛好有CALL-IN進來﹐也是那個光禹哥的那個節目。
Jerry Fan #4 : I called in when Jerry went to Mongolia before. That was also Big Brother Guang Yu’s programme.

旭﹕你最近好點了嗎﹖
Jerry : Have you been better lately?

旭迷4﹕有﹐但是那個顏面神經和眼睛都有點狀況﹐不過我現在都一直在做復檢。
Jerry Fan #4 : Yes but I still have some facial nerve and eye problems but I’m doing rehab.

旭﹕我可以說嗎﹖
Jerry : Can I tell everyone?

旭迷4﹕可以。
Jerry Fan #4 : Sure.

旭﹕她之前有出車禍。我還蠻難過﹐然後有去看她一下。
Jerry : She met with an accident before. I was rather sad and I went to visit her.

光﹕那你現在在復原﹐現在在復檢。
Guang : So you are still recovering and now doing rehab.

旭迷4﹕Jerry是很低調的﹐他也是靜靜一個人跑到醫院的加護病房去看我﹐也不讓我知道。
Jerry Fan #4 : Jerry is very low-key, he came alone to the Intensive Care Ward to see me and he didn’t let me know about it.

光﹕好感動耶。
Guang : So touching.

旭迷4﹕所以我很謝謝他﹐我現在可以當面跟他說聲謝謝。
Jerry Fan #4 : I am really thankful to you so I have to thank him right now.

旭﹕不會啦﹐不會。
Jerry : No, not at all.

旭迷4﹕真的。
Jerry Fan #4 : Really.

旭﹕她好像家人一樣。
Jerry : She is like family.

光﹕你知道言承旭他不是一個高調的人﹐他做什麼事情他總是低調去做。
Guang : You know that Yan Cheng Xu isn’t a very high profile person, whatever he does, he does it low-key.

旭迷4﹕而且他還在他的管網上說他把我當成家人在看待跟祝福﹐我真的很謝謝她﹐所以我家有個旭弟。
Jerry Fan #4 : He even wrote on the Official Website that he considers me as family and wishes me well. So I am really thankful to him and I have a Little Xu at home too.

光﹕哈哈﹐有個旭弟。
Guang : Ha ha, a Little Xu.

旭迷4﹕對﹐對。
Jerry Fan #4 : Yes, yes.

旭﹕哈哈。
Jerry : Ha ha.

旭迷4﹕那個從10年前就一直。。。
Jerry Fan #4 : All these 10 years, it always been . . .

光﹕支持到現在。
Guang : Supporting till now.

旭迷4﹕對﹐他已經高一啦哦。
Jerry Fan #4 : Yes, he is already in his first year of Senior High.

旭﹕你要越來越更好哦。
Jerry : You must get better.

旭迷4﹕好。
Jerry Fan #4 : Yes, I will.

光﹕他這張專輯﹐你聽了嗎﹖
Guang : Have you heard his new album?

旭迷4﹕我聽了﹐不過我們不會只在KTV愛你啦。
Jerry Fan #4 : Yes, I have. But we won’t only love you at the KTV.

旭﹕哈哈﹗
Jerry : Ha ha!

旭迷4﹕我會永遠﹑永遠愛你的。
Jerry Fan #4 : I will always, always love you.

旭﹕謝謝。
Jerry : Thanks.

旭迷4﹕真的﹐真的。
Jerry Fan #4 : Really, I mean it.

光﹕那這張專輯﹐你喜歡什麼呢﹖
Guang : What about the album, what do you like about it?

旭迷4﹕每一首歌都很好聽。
Jerry Fan #4 : Every song is sounds great.

光﹕都很好聽。
Guang : All of them sounds great.

旭迷4﹕這一次真的改變好多哦﹐真的。
Jerry Fan #4 : There’s really been a lot of changes this time round, really so.

光﹕那如果一定要選一首呢﹖
Guang : If you were to choose a song, which would it be?

旭迷4﹕謝謝你。
Jerry Fan #4 : Thank you.

旭﹕我也喜歡。
Jerry : I like that too.

光﹕為什麼﹖
Guang : Why?

旭迷4﹕因為那是代表我各人的心聲﹐也是代表所有言承旭的粉絲﹐因為在這10年當中﹐做了很多讓粉絲很感動的事情﹐我也僅代表所有的粉絲跟你說聲謝謝。因 為他帶給千千萬萬的人﹐真的很快樂﹑很開心。像剛從Jerry講的﹐不管他是在演戲﹐還是唱歌要是能夠讓大家開心的事情﹐他都願意做﹐這是我們所期望的﹐ 真的。
Jerry Fan #4 : Cause it like represents what is in my heart and that of all the fans too. These 10 years, he really did a lot to touch the fans. So I represent the fans in saying Thanks to you. He has brought thousands upon thousands so much happiness and joy. Just like he said, no matter he is acting or singing, as long as he can make us happy, he will. And that is also our true wish.

光 & 旭﹕謝謝﹗
Guang & Jerry : Thanks!

旭迷4﹕謝謝你﹐Jerry﹐你要加油哦﹗不過﹐你太瘦了啦﹗
Jerry Fan #4 : Thank you, Jerry. Go Jerry Go! But you are too thin!

光﹕他真的好瘦。
Guang : He is really very thin.

旭迷4﹕今天雖然我沒去記者會﹐但是大家都跟我講。因為我知道說你是一個對自己要求很強的人﹐可是你真的要稍微吃一下東西。
Jerry Fan #4 : Although I wasn’t at the Press Conference but I heard from others. I know you demand a lot of yourself but you must still eat.

光﹕不吃東西﹐怎麼拍戲﹖
Guang : Of course, he has to eat or else how can he act?

旭迷4﹕不過﹐我去松山機場送機﹐看到你背﹐真的好瘦﹐好瘦。不要給自己太大的壓力﹐不過﹐你在這5年當中﹐你真的改變很多。好﹐謝謝。
Jerry Fan #4 : But when I sent you off at the Song Shan Airport, I saw your back, you are really so skinny. Don’t give yourself so much pressure. You have really changed a lot in these 5 years. That’t it, thanks.

光﹕好﹐謝謝你。
Guang : Fine, thank you.

旭﹕謝謝﹐我也是很開心﹐加油﹗加油﹗
Jerry : Thanks, I’m very happy and Go! Go!

光﹕真的像家人一樣。
Guang : Really like family.

旭﹕對﹐真的是像家人﹐我也這樣覺得。
Jerry : Yes, I feel that they are really like family.

光﹕你看她對你叮嚀﹐還有那種關心。
Guang : You can see how she reminds you and that kind of concern.

旭﹕我覺得在很多朋友面前﹐不分年齡﹐我覺得我在她們心裡就像一個小孩﹐然後她們都很。。。
Jerry : I feel that to many of the friends, no matter what age, I feel like I am a kid in their hearts and then they are very . . .

光﹕所以她們都不選擇游泳﹐對﹐她們也都不選那個擁舞耶。
Guang : So they won’t choose swimming, right? Neither wil they choose an intimate dance.

旭﹕沒有要跟自己的小孩游泳啊。
Jerry : Nobody wants to swim with their own child.

光﹕哈哈﹗Hello﹐你好。
Guang : Ha ha! Hello, how are you?

旭迷5﹕我是五千年。
Jerry Fan # 5 : I am 5,000 years.

光﹕五千年﹐你好﹗
Guang : How are you, 5,000 years!

旭﹕五千年﹐你好﹗
Jerry : How are you, 5,000 years!

旭迷5﹕Jerry﹐你真的很棒。
Jerry Fan # 5 : Jerry, you are really very amazing.

旭﹕謝謝。
Jerry : Thanks.

旭迷5﹕你們F4是個很特別的一個團體﹐然後就是什麼叫做實力派偶像。
Jerry Fan # 5 : F4 is a very special group, you are all really Idols of substance.

光﹕實力派偶像。
Guang : Really Idols with substance.

旭迷5﹕對﹐然後你們總是你們很帥﹐你們很帥﹐可是你們會讓自己很有實力﹐出來人家說你們是花瓶﹐可是你們都一直在證明啊﹗
Jerry Fan # 5 : Yes, like all of you are so handsome, so dashing but all of you really show your abilities. Even when some think all of you are mere show, you have kept proving your worth!

光﹕嗯﹐你這次聽到他的新歌﹐你有沒有嚇了一跳﹖你有沒有覺得他唱得怎麼這麼。。。
Guang : Mmm, were you shocked when you heard his new songs? Do you feel that the way he sings . . .

旭迷5﹕有﹗他進步很多哦﹗
Jerry Fan # 5 : Yes! He has made vast improvements!

旭﹕謝謝﹗
Jerry : Thanks!

旭迷5﹕對﹐從一開始到現在演戲﹐也是進步很多。
Jerry Fan # 5 : Yes, I mean from the start, even in acting till now, he has improved a lot.

光﹕你最近有看他什麼戲嗎﹖
Guang : Which of his shows have you seen recently?

旭迷5﹕嗯﹐最近就是‘籃球火’﹐還有‘心星的淚光’。
Jerry Fan # 5 : Mmm, the recent ones are ‘HotShot’ and ‘Starlit’.

光﹕是。
Guang : That’s right.

旭迷5﹕都非常棒﹐嘻嘻。Jerry演那種感情很重﹐就是那種可能要哭﹑可能要很難過﹐都演得很棒﹐都很到位。
Jerry Fan # 5 : Hee hee, they are all wonderful. I mean even when he has to act very emotinal scenes like he has cry or has to be very sad, he still acted very well and very naturally.

光﹕那你希望不希望﹐將來的男朋友長得跟言承旭很像﹖
Guang : So do you hope that your future boyfriend look very much like Yan Cheng Xu?

旭迷5﹕哈哈﹐我不知道。
Jerry Fan # 5 : Ha ha, I won’t about that.

光﹕這個是最直接的表達﹐只有這唯一的那一個。那如果剛剛選的那四選項﹐你一定要選那個游泳。
Guang : I mean this is the most direct kind of expression, he is the one and only. But with the 4 choices before, you must choose swimming.

旭迷5﹕不可能﹗
Jerry Fan # 5 : No way!

光﹕不對﹐你要選裸泳。也﹐不對﹐還是跳舞。
Guang : No? Do you want to swim in the buff? Or if no, maybe dancing?

旭迷5﹕真的會是希望講話﹐真的會希望可以用真心去溝通﹐然後知道他們在想什麼﹐然後把自己的想法﹐然後自己的支持告訴他們。
Jerry Fan # 5 : I really hope to just talk to him. To really use our hearts to communicate with him. And then know what they are thinking and how I feel and to tell them my support for them.

光﹕你們真的都太善良﹑太好了。
Guang : All of you are really very kind-hearted, really such good people.

旭﹕對啊﹗真好。
Jerry : Yes! Really great.

光﹕我要是言承旭的歌迷﹐我一定選游泳。
Guang : If I were a Yan Cheng Xu fan, I would definitely choose swimming.

旭﹕光禹哥﹐你怎麼穿泳褲了﹖
Jerry : Big Brother Guang Yu, why are you wearing swimming trunks?

光﹕不是﹐誰管我﹐我還是跟言承旭講話啊﹐也是在說中跳舞﹐不只教游泳啊﹐然後呢。你看不是全部都有嗎﹖對不對﹖這樣會不會很賊﹖
Guang : I mean who cares then. I can talk to him and dance as we chat so it is not only that he is teaching me to swim. Don’t you see you can have it all? Isn’t it? Is this very cunning?

旭 & 旭迷5﹕還蠻的。
Jerry & Jerry Fan #5 : Quite so.

光﹕你們都是太善良﹐都只選那個。要是我的話﹐我就選一個﹐然後其他都偷偷來。
Guang : All of you choose that so you are too, too kind. If it were me, I would choose that and do the rest on the side.

旭迷5﹕那就不能專心了啊﹗一定會分心﹗
Jerry Fan #5 : But then I can’t concentrate! I will lose my focus!

光﹕一定會分心啊﹗那不能專心做一件事﹐是不是﹖好啦﹗那言承旭的歌﹐你最喜歡哪一首﹖
Guang : You will definitely lose your focus! Can’t do a single thing right? Fine! Which song do you like the most amongst his songs?

旭迷5﹕我最喜歡那個‘Thank you’。
Jerry Fan #5 : I like ‘Thank you’ the most.

光﹕你看﹐很多人都很喜歡。
Guang : Don’t you see many like it very much.

旭﹕真的嗎﹖
Jerry : Really?

旭迷5﹕因為是Jerry特別留意的﹐我就覺得是最有意義的一首歌啊﹗
Jerry Fan #5 : Because Jerry especially took note of it so I find that it is a very meaningful song!

光﹕他最有意義的歌﹐那你也覺得你最喜歡這首歌﹐這樣哦﹖
Guang : He finds it the most meaningful so you also feel that you like the most, is that it?

旭﹕謝謝﹗
Jerry : Thanks!

旭迷5﹕不客氣﹗
Jerry Fan #5 : You are welcome!

光﹕我坦白問你覺得這首是他唱給誰聽的﹖
Guang : I need to be frank, who do you think he is singing this song to?

旭迷5﹕嘻嘻﹐嗯﹐我覺得他是唱給他媽媽聽的。
Jerry Fan #5 : Hee hee . . . mmm . . . I think he is singing to his mum.

光﹕你太賊了﹗
Guang : You are so sly!

旭﹕謝謝你﹐你怎麼那麼聰明﹗真的很好﹗
Jerry : Thank you, you are so clever! Really great answer!

旭迷5﹕真的﹐他是唱給偉大的母親。
Jerry Fan #5 : I mean it, he is singing to his beloved mum.

光﹕這時候﹐這歌迷怎麼變聰明了﹖
Guang : How did this fan become so clever at this moment?

{大家都哈哈大笑。} {Everyone burst out laughing.}

光﹕那你心中還有別的女生嗎﹖
Guang : Do you have another person in mind?

旭﹕不要啦﹗我要在這裡補充。。。
Jerry : Don’t be like that! I wanted to add that . . .

光﹕你干嘛插話﹗我要問她答案﹗等一下﹐那你覺得除了他媽之外﹐你覺得他會唱給誰聽﹖
Guang : Why did you interrupt! I was asking her for an answer! Wait a minute, so do you feel that besides his mum, he is singing it to someone else?

旭迷5﹕我覺得嗎﹖
Jerry Fan #5 : How I feel?

光﹕現在的歌迷朋友在那個網絡上一定說救命啊﹗請你一定要講出一個好答案來﹗
Guang : The fans who are online must be saying SOS! Please give a brilliant answer!

旭迷5﹕好答案哦﹗那是旭迷嗎﹖
Jerry Fan #5 : A brilliant anwer! Then isn’t it the fans?

光﹕粉絲是不是﹖太聰明了﹗給她掌聲﹗
Guang : You mean fans right? You are so smart! Let give her a round of applause!

工作人員﹕對啊﹗
Crew : Yeah, she is!

光﹕掌聲鼓勵﹗鼓勵﹗
Guang : Applause, please!

旭﹕哇﹗可是我真的要說耶。。。
Jerry : Wow! I really wanted to say . . .

光﹕你要說粉絲啊﹖
Guang : You wanted to say fans too?

旭﹕我覺得這首歌有一部份﹐是除了我媽以外﹐我也是想要唱給粉絲聽﹐真的﹐真的。
Jerry : I feel that part of the song beside being for my mum, I wanted to say that I’m singing for my fans too. I mean it, really.

光﹕你會不會太假了啊﹗
Guang : You are so fake!

旭﹕真的﹐真的﹗
Jerry : I mean it, really!

光﹕我看你分三部份吧﹖
Guang : I think you need to spilt it into 3 parts right?

旭﹕我是說有一部份啦﹗我是說我也在表達一直以來﹐就是可能言承旭從出道到現在﹐事實上從很多媒體上﹐言承旭都給人家的印象都不是很好。。。
Jerry : I mean to say a part of it! I have always to express how since Yan Cheng Xu has been in this line, the media has in fact not given everyone a good impression . . .

光﹕對啊﹗粉絲都不離不棄。
Guang : Right! But the fans have not left nor abandoned you.

旭﹕很多對我都像家人一樣﹐所以我覺得我也想把這首歌送給很多的朋友。
Jerry : Many of them have really become like family to me. I want to give this song to all the many friends.

光﹕太棒了﹗你都好聰明哦﹗你們都好聰明﹐不過﹐我喜歡這個答案。
Guang : That great! You are so clever! All of you are really so smart but I do like this answer.

旭﹕我是說真的啦﹗
Jerry : I mean it for real!

光﹕真的哦﹗
Guang : Really so!

旭迷5﹕我知道一定是﹐一定是﹗
Jerry Fan #5 : I know it is, it has to be so!

光﹕是﹗可是我也知道他也唱給別人聽啊﹗
Guang : Yes! I also know he is singing it to another person!

工作人員﹕你是要把言承旭和歌迷逼瘋才開心嗎﹖
Crew : Do you really want to drive him and the fans crazy then you’ll be happy?

光﹕沒有啦﹗他怎麼會瘋呢﹖他開心得不得了﹗
Guang : Not at all! He isn’t going crazy? He is overjoyed!

工作人員﹕不會啦﹗他已經在脫外套了﹗
Crew : No! He is taking off his sweater already!

旭﹕我已經在按電梯的那個。。。
Jerry : I have already presed that . . . of the lift . . .

光﹕沒那麼快啦﹗哈哈﹗
Guang : Not that fast! Ha ha!

工作人員﹕不要在逼他了啦﹗
Crew : Don’t force him anymore!

光﹕不過﹐你能夠感受到言承旭在唱這首歌時﹐是多麼用心在唱。從字里行間﹐有很多。。。
Guang : But you can feel that when Yan Cheng Xu is singing this song, he is really using his heart. Between the lines, there are many . . .

旭﹕有很多複雜的情緒。
Jerry : Many complicated emotions.

光﹕有很多複雜的情緒。
Guang : Many complicated emotions.

旭迷5﹕對。他都很認真。
Jerry Fan #5 : Yes, he is very serious about it.

光﹕好﹐那這樣子好了﹐我們最後一首歌﹐我們讓言承旭自己選。最後一首歌﹐你想播哪一首﹖
Guang : Alright, we are going to play the last song. Let’s ask Yan Chen Xu to choose it. Which song would you like to play as the last song?

旭﹕播‘等你回來’。
Jerry : Play ‘Waiting for your return’.

光﹕你看吧﹗Thank you之後﹐他要唱‘等你回來’。
Guang : Don’t you see! After ‘Thank You’, he is singing ‘Waiting for your return’.

旭迷5﹕在這裡等你啦﹗我以前聽過F4第三張專輯。
Jerry Fan #5 : Right Here Waiting for you! I heard it on F4’s third album.

光﹕那等一下﹐你知道‘在這裡等你’是他唱給誰聽的﹖‘等你回來’是唱給誰聽的﹖
Guang : Wait a minute, do you know who he is singing ‘Right Here Waiting for You’ to? ‘Waiting for your return’ who is he singing to?

旭迷5﹕我覺得‘在這裡等你’是唱給fans聽的。
Jerry Fan #5 : I feel he is singing ‘Right Here Waiting for You’ to the fans.

光﹕真的嗎﹖
Guang : Really?

旭迷5﹕就是F4在這裡等你啊﹗對不對﹗
Jerry Fan #5 : It’s F4 Right Here Waiting for You! Is that right?

旭﹕聰明﹗
Jerry : Clever!

光﹕聰明耶﹗怎麼會這樣子﹗
Guang : Yes, very clever! How could you be like that!

旭迷5﹕Jerry﹐這是真的吧﹗
Jerry Fan #5 : Jerry, it’s true right!

旭﹕是。
Jerry : Yes.

光﹕她們都是真的不愧是旭旭的歌迷。謝謝你們﹗
Guang : They are truly Xu Xu’s fans. Thanks to all of you!

旭﹕謝謝﹐你們﹗
Jerry : Thanks, everyone!

光﹕那你知道專輯什麼時候發﹖
Guang : Then do you know when his album will be launched?

旭迷5﹕明天﹗
Jerry Fan #5 : Tomorrow!

光﹕明天﹐那你買了沒﹖定購了沒﹖
Guang : Tomorrow, so have you bought? Or pre-ordered?

旭迷5﹕我們明天就要去專輯的那邊支持了。
Jerry Fan #5 : We will be going to support the album tomorrow.

光﹕Ok﹐那你知道簽唱會是什麼時候﹖
Guang : Ok, do you know when the signing would be?

旭迷5﹕我都知道是微風廣場。
Jerry Fan #5 : I know it is at the Breeze Centre.

光﹕那幾月幾號﹖
Guang : What is the date?

旭迷5﹕6月20號嗎﹖還是21號﹖
Jerry Fan #5 : Was it 20th of June? Or was it 21st?

旭 & 光﹕6月21號。
Jerry & Guang : 21st of June.

光﹕那請你不要記錯了。
Guang : Please don’t forget.

旭迷5﹕因為我們在高雄﹐然後又高專考。
Jerry Fan #5 : Because we are at Gao Xiong and I’m going to have my exams.

旭﹕對啊﹗我知道。
Jerry : I see.

光﹕辛苦了。加油啦﹗加油啦﹗謝謝你﹗
Guang : Work hard. Go! Go! Thank you!

旭迷5﹕Jerry﹐我明年要考基測。
Jerry Fan #5 : Jerry, I’m taking my grading exams next year!

光﹕你明年要考基測了啊﹖那你現在才國二耶﹗
Guang : You are taking your grading exams next year? So you are now in your 2nd year of Junior High.

旭迷5﹕對。
Jerry Fan #5 : That’s right.

旭﹕你要加油﹗要跟我一樣很拼﹑很努力﹗
Jerry : So you have to work hard! Be like me, give your all, do your best!

旭迷5﹕對﹐每一次都覺得Jerry在努力拍戲﹐我在努力讀書﹐這樣就會很有動力。
Jerry Fan #5 : I will, every time I think that Jerry is working hard in his acting so I must study hard. That is a great motivation for me.

旭﹕太棒了﹗到時候再看你的成績單。
Jerry : That’s wonderful! I hope to see your report card the next time.

旭迷5﹕那你要祝我考很好﹗
Jerry Fan #5 : Then you must wish me all the very best for my exams!

光﹕好﹐祝你考得很好哦﹗
Guang : Alright, here’s wishing you all the very best!

旭﹕好﹗希望你可以考得很棒﹐好不好﹖
Jerry : True! Wishing that you will do extremely well, alright?

旭迷5﹕謝謝﹗
Jerry Fan #5 : Thanks!

光﹕她怎麼那麼聰明啊﹗她十四歲﹐她怎麼的答案﹐我問的三個答案﹐她都可以答出來。
Guang : How can she be so smart! She is only 14 and she could answer all the 3 questions I asked her.

旭﹕我覺得以她的這個年齡﹐我也覺得好厲害。如果是我﹐我就硬在那邊是。。。
Jerry : I was thinking how she is very smart for her age. If it were me , I would just stiffen up over there . . .

光﹕就不知道要講哪一個﹐那是她馬上就是可以講出來﹐對不對﹖果然言承旭的歌迷朋友都有練過。哈哈。
Guang : And not know what to say right. But she was able to give me an immediate answer, right? All the fans of Yan Cheng Xu have really undergone training, ha ha.

歌曲 ~ 等你回來。Song ~ Waiting For Your Return

光﹕還有好多話想說。我在想說下一次有機會﹐我們再來上節目好了。
Guang : Do you still have a lot you want to day. I was thinking how we must find another opportunity for you to come again.

旭﹕嗯﹐一定要哦﹗
Jerry : Mmm, most definitely!

光﹕我知道你在軋戲﹐很忙﹐但是跟朋友大家多聊一聊﹐這是你現在很需要的工作﹐因為已經隔太久了。拍戲老實就隔得好遠﹐對不對﹖那好不容易﹐上節目有機會可以聊聊天﹐談談心。這是大家都很把握的﹐對不對﹖好﹐找機會﹐我們再好好聊羅﹗
Guang : I know you are still rushing through your shoot and is so busy but I feel what you need to do now is to really have a chat with your friends. It’s been such a long time. Then you’ve been filming so in-between it’s been too far gone. Don’t you think so? It’s wonderful for you to come to the show, chat and talk about what’s on your heart. This is what we need to have a hold on, right? Great, find the opportunity and we can chat again!

旭﹕好﹗
Jerry : Sure!

光﹕言承旭最新專輯﹐這是他的第二長專輯﹐我剛剛就是覺得你應該出到第三張﹑第四張﹐可是怎麼才第二張﹖嗯﹐原來隔了5年。
Guang : Yan Cheng Xu’s latest album, this is his 2nd album. I was just thinking it should have been your 3rd or 4th but it is only your 2nd? Mmm, it’s actually benn 5 years.

旭﹕對。
Jerry : Yes, that’s right.

光﹕這是多出來的自由。
Guang : This is the album ~ Freedom.

旭﹕自由。
Jerry : Freedom.

光﹕明天髮行﹐希望大家來呀﹐多見識一下Jerry最新的聲音﹐還有他詮試他用他聲音的方法﹐真的是不一樣羅。對呀﹐其中有一些一樣是情歌﹐就是白馬王子的情歌﹐就是大家習慣的言承旭。有一些真的是蠻有實驗性的﹐請大家支持一下。
Guang: It will be launched tomorrow so I hope that everyone could get to know Jerry’s new voice. How he tried out new ways to use his voice, it’s really very different. Of course, there are still some Prince Charming style of love songs, like the Yan Cheng Xu that we are familiar with. There are also some rather experimental ones. So everyone, please give your support.

旭﹕對呀﹗然後希望大家在6月21號﹐在微風﹐希望可以看到大家哦﹗
Jerry : That’s right! I hope to see everyone on the 21st of June at Breeze Center. Hope to see all of you there!

光﹕是﹗OK﹐旭旭﹐加油﹗
Guang : Right! Ok, Xu Xu, GO!

旭﹕嗯﹐謝謝光禹哥﹗
Jerry : Mmm, thanks Big Brother Guang Yu!

光﹕拜拜﹗
Guang : Bye bye!

旭﹕拜拜﹗
Jerry : Bye Bye!

~ THE END ~

1 comment:

  1. Oh..how i wish I'll be given the opportunity to be with Jerry Yan also or ask him questions or chose from the choices earlier the host gave the fans..Jia You Jerry.. We love You!!!

    ReplyDelete